EconomicRoll – the solution for various applications
Versatile: EconomicRoll® can be used as a winder roller, deflector roller or tension roller, spacer roller or as a design element.
Strong: The special construction with a reinforced inner ring allows direct bearing inside the EconomicRoll®. Of course, other bearing types are possible for these rollers, in line with your wishes.
Precise: The modern and technically well-designed geometry of the EconomicRoll® guarantees excellent concentricity (deviation according to the sample test report of just a few hundredths of a millimetre) extremely precise concentricity is guaranteed thanks to the fine alignment.
Wear-resistant: Thanks to a standard Eloxal layer ex warehouse, your roller has wear and surface protection at no extra cost.
Fast: Thanks to smooth-running quality bearings in combination with our EconomicRoll®, high speeds and/or rpm with very precise running qualities can be achieved
Inexpensive: Due to direct bearings inside the tube, no bases or blanks are produced for your rollers - this is how we save time and you money.
Light: A honeycomb profile with bars between the inside and outside tube generates force at very low weights.
Our EconomicRoll® is used in the
- Paper industry: Guide rollers, driven rollers, winders
- Printing industry: For instance, paper and film are winded, guided, coated and printed using the EconomicRoll® or dried across goods stores and then cut or punched.
- Textile industry: Rolled goods are flanged, coated or printed, dried across goods stores and stored intermediately, sewn and cut.
- Timber industry: Lamination systems: Thin film is laminated onto the wood, for example wooden furniture.
- Conveyor equipment: Economic Roll® as a deflector roller.
- Special machine engineering: All applications where the media needs to be guided, driven or deflected precisely.
The formats of our EconomicRoll®:
- Diameters from 60 bis 200 mm
- Lengths from 5.500 bis 7.000 mm
The surface structure of our EconomicRoll®:
- Standard: bare, smooth Rz
- Alternative: tripped, grooved, blasted, ground, convex, concave, diamond grooved, notched
The surface coating of our EconomicRoll®:
- Standard: anodised E6/EV1 and bare
- Alternativ: hard anodised, rubber-coated, bright chrome, hard chrome, ceramics, non-stick. Other surface coatings on request.
|Eloxal||Corrosion-resistant protective layer. The standard layer thickness is 10-20 µm. Roughness depth Rz 6-8 µm|
|Hard Eloxal||More corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant than Eloxal. The layer thickness is 50+/ -10 µm. Roughness depth to customer specifications. 500-600HV|
|Chrome||Extremely high wear protection for even very small Rz values by polishing. Up to 1,000HV.|
|Ceramic||Very high wear protection at up to 1,300HV. Resistant to friction and sliding wear. Permanent traction properties or sliding behaviour.|
|Non-stick||Non-stick properties and wear protection are important criteria wherever a gentle and smooth material flow is specified. Increasing the wear resistance reduces the amount of maintenance required. This means less machine standstills and improved productivity.|
|Rubber coating||We have a large selection of various rubber coatings, e.g. for grip, with non-stick, wear protection, electrical conductivity, antistatic etc. Our rubber coating list: NR, SBR, EPDM, NBR, XNBR, CR, FPM, CSM, ACM, PU, HNBR, CO-ECO and MQ,SILICON|
The benefits of our EconomicRoll® at a glance:
- Direct bearing inside the tube
- Precise concentricity
- Wear and surface protection
- High speeds/RPM
- Smooth running
EconomicRoll® cross section
|ER 60||ER 80||ER 100||ER 120||ER 140||ER 160||ER 200|
|External diameter||60 k13 + 0,46 mm||80 k13 + 0,46 mm||100 k13 + 0,54 mm||120 k13 + 0,54 mm||140 k13 + 0,63 mm||160 k13 + 0,63 mm||200 k13 + 0,72 mm|
|Internal diameter||31 ± 0,25 mm||40 ± 0,3 mm||53 ± 0,3 mm||60 ± 0,3 mm||60 ± 0,3 mm||60 ± 0,3 mm||77 ± 0,3 mm|
|Wall thickness inside||4,0 mm||4,0 mm||4,0 mm||4,0 mm||4,5 mm||5,0 mm||5,0 mm|
|Wall thickness outside||3,0 mm||3,0 mm||4,0 mm||4,0 mm||4,5 mm||5,0 mm||4,5 mm|
|Weight||3,0 kg/m||4,2 kg/m||6,2 kg/m||7,6 kg/m||9,9 kg/m||12,7 kg/m||14,8 kg/m|
|Concentricity||0,2 mm/m||0,2 mm/m||0,3 mm/m||0,3 mm/m||0,4 mm/m||0,4 mm/m||0,4 mm/m|
|Material||AIMgSi 0,5||AIMgSi 0,5||AIMgSi 0,5||AIMgSi 0,5||AIMgSi 0,5||AIMgSi 0,5||AlMgSi 0,5|
|Surface||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1||eloxiert E6/EV1|
|Moment of inertia l×||325.300 mm4||808.400 mm4||1.969.700 mm4||3.436.700 mm4||5.995.530 mm4||9.816.000 mm4||17.981.300 mm4|
|Moment of resistance Wx||10.850 mm³||20.210 mm³||39.394 mm³||57.278 mm³||85.650 mm³||122.700 mm³||179.810 mm³|
|E = 6.900||daN/mm²|