EcoStretchRoll – a new, highly-efficient spreader roller EcoStretch-Roll® is a completely new kind of spreader roller. It was developed and tried by the inventor of brush spreader rollers.
EcoStretchRoll – a new, highly-efficient spreader roller for media such as foil, fleece, textiles or paper
EcoStretchRoll is a completely new kind of spreader roller. It was developed and tried by the inventor of brush spreader rollers. This new development aimed at considerably improving previous systems using precision rubber rings protected by filed and granted property rights. These rubber rings consist of many individual spreading elements ensuring excellent spreading behaviour already at low enlacement without any drive or adjustment at the roller. On the spreader roller, these rubber rings are assembled that way that they are adjusted in spreading direction from the centre outwards. Depending on the diameter, each precision rubber ring consists of 30, 36 or 40 individual spreading elements working absolutely independently from each other.
Each individual spreading element weighs just 0.5 grams and consequently reacts quickly to each product pressure. A special protected design of the spreading elements automatically provides for a controlled inclined displacement in the direction of the edge of the roller. These rubber rings are assembled at our factory on our proven EconomicRoll®.
Advantages of the EcoStretchRoll:
- Available in diameter 110 mm, 130 mm and 150 mm (roll shell 80, 100 or 120 mm)
- no functionless middle part
- Spreads as soon as spreading potential is available
- No external drive required; spreader roller is operated by the material web
- According to diameter just 2 kg, 2.3 kg or 3,2 kg additional weight per metre
- No marking on the media thanks to rounded spreading elements
- Versatillty, e.g. as an alternative for other spreader rollers or deflection rollers at critical points
- available in EPDM and silicone